What are the classifications of cosmetic bottle pump?
1. Distributors are divided into two types: tie-type and screw-type. In terms of function, they are divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle. The spray specification is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time—0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other product packaging. The caliber The length of the same tube can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The size range of the lotion pump is 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
4. Airless bottles are usually cylindrical, with specifications ranging from 15ml to 50ml, and some are 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. Vacuum bottles have anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored Plastic, the price is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity is not high.
5. Multi-use PP material, (production machine: injection molding machine) the outer ring also uses anodized aluminum sleeve, and also uses electroplating process. Gold and silver can also be bronzed.