Classification of cosmetics
Cosmetics are not purely chemical products, and there are many types and interlaced properties, so it is difficult to scientifically and systematically classify them. At present, there is no uniform classification method for cosmetics in the world, and the classification methods of different countries are different. Some are classified according to function, some are classified according to the part of cosmetic use, some are classified by dosage form, and some are classified by content. Classification by purpose of use, as well as classification by age, gender, etc.
Classified by the function of cosmetics
1. Cleaning category: such as cleansing cream, cleansing milk, cleansing mask, scrub, exfoliating paste, toothpaste, etc.
2. Care: such as cream, cold cream, milk, anti-cracking cream, lotion, hair oil, hair wax, hair cream, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
3. Beauty categories: such as fragrance powder, rouge, lipstick, lip liner, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, nose shadow, mascara, perm, hair dye, hair gel, mousse, styling hair cream, etc.
4. Nutrition: such as ginseng cream, vitamin cream, hormone cream, pearl cream, silk fibroin cream, placenta cream, nutrient lotion, ginseng hair cream, etc.
5. Aromatics: such as perfume, toilet water, cologne, etc.
6. Special purpose categories: such as freckles cream, acne cream, deodorant, antiperspirant, depilatory, weight loss cream, anti-dandruff and anti-itch shampoo, quinine lotion, medicated hair lotion, etc.