Cosmetic glass bottles:
Glass bottles are traditional packaging products, which are characterized by: bright and transparent, good chemical stability, airtight, easy to shape, but heavy and easy to break. 80%-90% of glass packaging containers are glass bottles and cans. Usually, the density of soda lime glass bottles is 2.5-2.6g/cm3, which is brittle and has low thermal conductivity. Metal ion colorants can be used to produce emerald green, dark green, light cyan, and amber glass.
Advantages of glass packaging containers:
(1) Good chemical stability, non-toxic, tasteless, hygienic and clean, without any adverse effects on the packaging;
(2) Good barrier properties and can provide good quality guarantee conditions;
(3) Good transparency, and the contents are clearly visible;
(4) Good rigidity and not easy to deform;
(5) Good molding processability and can be processed into a variety of shapes;
(6) Good temperature tolerance, high temperature sterilization, and low temperature storage;
(7) The raw materials are abundant, can be recycled and reused, and have no pollution to the environment.